I hate it!
Reasons why I've had bad runs:
- I've been tired before every run
- I haven't been hydrated enough
- I haven't had a lot of motivation
- My knees have been acting up again
- I feel like I have plenty of time to train for my next half
Well, guess what? I'm tired of excuses.
It's not my style and frankly, I'm a little pissed I've been making excuses. That's not what I do.
So, here it is, out in the open for anyone to see...NO MORE EXCUSES!
Here are my answers for my excuses:
- Tired? Get more sleep, and start running first thing in the morning (I have more energy then)
- Not hydrated? Drink more water and Gu2O!
- No motivation? Find it, simple as that! Think about the 3 half marathons you have coming up!
- Knees hurt? Not the first time, wear your knee braces and make sure you ice them when needed.
- Plenty of time to train for your next half? Not anymore. It's in 16 weeks!
So, here's to no more excuses! Tomorrow it's a 5:30am run, no matter what, it's what I'm doing!
Wow, I feel better just getting this written out!