First, I want to say thanks to those who left positive, encouraging feedback on my Photos...lets get real! post. That was hard for me to post, but it was almost therapeutic! I've set up some even shorter term goals and rewards thanks to Meredith's idea! So check it out! I will be updating that page often. It's also linked up at the top of my page titled "Photo Journal!"
Lately I've been wearing my running play lists pretty thin! I feel like I've been listening to the same 15 or 20 songs over and over again and need a change. I always remember to create a new play list as i pull my iPod Nano out of my purse right before a run...by that time I'm already in the running mindset and don't want to disturb it by firing up the iTunes and creating a new list. Here is what I have been listening to.
I really need some loud rhythmic music to listen to. I tend to like music that I would want to dance to but doesn't have to be.
What songs are a must for you to run to?
- Untouched by The Veronicas
- Points of Authority & 99 Problems by Linkin Park and Jay-Z (Collide)
- Lying From You & Dirt off Your Shoulders by Linkin Park and Jay-Z (Collide)
- Back That Azz Up by Juvenile
- Lose Yourself by Einem
- Real World by All American Rejects
- Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy
- Fighter by Christina Aguilera
- List of Demands by Saul Williams (check out this Nike Commercial - I love it! Favorite runnign song, and my favorite athlete ever is in it...Steve Nash!)
- Walk this Way by Aerosmith with Run DMC
- Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses (start every race to this song!)
- My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
- Live Your Life by TI with Rihanna
- Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne
- Where My Girls At by 702
- Scotty Doesn't Know by Lustra (song from Eurotrip)
- Brainstew by Green Day