Day 1 of the 6 week challenge…done!
It was a good day (yesterday). I did a very short run (slightly de-hydrated, I wasn’t ready for the heat + humidity…guess it’s SUMMER!!!). Then I did about 20 minutes of core*, and day 1 of the 100 push-up challenge.
Not only that, but I was very successful with my mini meals:
- Meal #1 – turkey bacon, whole wheat English muffin, tomato, latte
- Meal #2 – half turkey/cheese/tomato sammich, bowl of strawberries & pineapples
- Meal #3 - half turkey/cheese/tomato sammich, ½ bowl of strawberries & pineapples, no sugar added apple sauce
- Meal #4 – bowl of honey nut cheerios
- Meal #5 – homemade BBQ Chicken, broccoli & beer
Since I’m an uber nerd and LOVE spreadsheets, I’m creating a spreadsheet of my lovely little plan. This will help me track exactly what I’ve been doing so I can effectively measure my results! (told you I was an uber nerd!) Once I have that ready, I’ll post it here in case any of you are interested! ---> see over there (well, on the side, and up a little)? Where is says "Work It Girl" that's where it will go! :)
*- Last time I posted about my core workout, I had some people ask me what exactly it entailed since it kicked my ass so bad. Ass kicking = results…right? Well I’m working on that post. You should expect it in the next week or so! In the mean time, just make sure you do lots of planks (or bitch-planks as a friend and I call ‘em…those little bitches!)
So day 2 of the 6 week challenge will include: more mini meals, a longer run (hydrating!), and core. Since the 100 push-up challenge only calls for 3 days a week, I’m going to do that Monday/Wednesday/Friday.
Now, if only I could stop sneezing…my abs and ribs wouldn’t hurt so much!