Fish used to scare me, but with a little bit of research and guidance, it can actually be really easy!
- Fresh Orange Ruffy (ready to cook - aka, no bones or skin)
- 1 large orange
- sea salt
- cracked pepper
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees
- Gently rub sea salt and cracked pepper on both sides of the fish
- Slice orange slices to cover the bottom of your cooking dish
- Place the fish on top of the oranges, cover with tin foil, place in oven
- Cook for roughly 10 minutes depending on size (my fish was 1/2 lb)
- Remove from oven and CAREFULLY remove the tin foil so that you don't burn yourself with the steam
- Squeeze the rest of the orange over the fish liberally and place two pats of butter on top
- Bake uncovered until butter is melted and the fish has a faint golden/brown color from the butter (about 5ish minutes)
I paired this with red new potatoes and zucchini for a tasty, healthy, light, fresh, summery dinner.
PS - if you've missed a recipe or want to share your own, visit the Recipes page!