PassingLEFT is a pretty awesome company with great beliefs; yet another reason this project was special to me. Here are their beliefs in their own words. PassingLEFT believes:
- in getting out and exploring your surrounds the old fashion way, by putting your feet to work. Your heart will thank you!
- that fitness apparel can be stylish, carry a positive message, and promote local pride.
- in keeping things local. That is why we call upon the assistance of local graphic designers to create our t-shirts. Each t-shirt is designed by an artist living in the city it represents.
- in supporting charities that promote fitness and make it possible to get out and explore.
- in advocating running/biking safely and the responsibility to leave no trace behind.
- in living life in the fast line, setting goals (fitness or otherwise), and making things happen.
Anyways, the founder/owner of PassingLEFT (the company who hired me) contacted me and asked if I could design a local themed running shirt and cycling shirt to sell on their website. They currently have a few generic shirts and shirts for the following cities: Austin, DC, Jersey, Detroit, and Pittsburgh. I thought, since most of you are athletes like me, you might like to take part and help support PassingLEFT's awesome mission; either that or rock one of my designs because you love me so much! :)
Without further adieu, here are my t-shirt designs.
Austin is the Live Music Capitol of the World and home of ACL (Austin City Limits). This graphic uses the guitar and unique Austin skyline. I worked with the Director/Owner of the company to create just the perfect graphic for the Austin running t-shirts!
Austin is the home of the largest urban bat colony. Several different bikes were used to create this Bikeman t-shirt design.
Adrinah Design Portfolio
Austin Running Shirt for purchase
Austin Cycling Shirt for purchase
Hope this is a reminder to get up and get moving!